- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup white rice flour
- ¼ cup each potato starch flour and tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon egg replacer (dry ingredients mixed)
- ½ cup butter (or canola oil)
- ⅔ cups honey or brown sugar or ½ cup fructose, cream, oil and sugar
- 1½ cups thoroughly mashed overripe bananas
- Mix bananas with oil/sugar.
- oil one standard or two small loaf pans, (or six mini-loafs).
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients stir until all is moist.
- Immediately put the batter in the pans and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes to an hour depending on loaf size.
- Cool on rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.