- 1 cup gluten free flour mix with a bit of chick pea flour thrown in (tapioca, brown and white rice flour,potato starch, chick pea flour, ½-teaspoon of xanthan gum/cup)
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 – 4 tablespoons sugar
- Sift all this together and add two medium large, ripe, well-mashed bananas and mix well.
- Add chick pea flour until the dough is just barely non-sticky drop onto oiled baking sheet
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.