Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
- 2 cups turkey strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced in 1/4 inch strips
- 1 green pepper, sliced in 1/4 inch strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Flour tortillas
- Sour cream
1. In a medium skillet, add olive oil, raw turkey, peppers, onion and garlic. Set on medium heat.
2. Season mixture with remaining ingredients and continue cooking for 8-10 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink.
3. Serve fajita mix with warm tortillas. Garnish with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole (optional).