- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 hot chili pepper, halved
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 cups cooked pinto beans or fava beans
- Place tomato, onion, pepper, garlic, soy sauce, chili powder and cumin in a blender.
- Process on medium speed until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of beans and process on medium until well blended.
- Add remaining beans and blend again until smooth.
- Serve with torilla chips or crackers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.