In Romanian: Placinta cu carne
- strudel dough
- butter to grease the pan
- 1 lb / 500 g meat
- 1 lb / 500 g onions
- 4 tablespoons lard (2 for the ground meat mixture, 2 for greasing the dough)
- ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons lard to grease the dough
- Fry the finely chopped onion in two tablespoons of lard until it turns yellow.
- Add the ground meat, salt and pepper.
- Cut the strudel dough into pieces the size of the baking pan.
- Arrange 6 – 7 strudel leaves into the greased pan.
- Grease each and every leaf.
- Then put the meat in a uniform layer.
- Place another 6 – 7 individually greased strudel leaves on top.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Cut into squares while still in the pan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.