Makes 36 cookies, approximately 64 calories and 3 grams fat per cookie. From Canadian Living.
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup mashed potato
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- In bowl, cream together peanut butter and mashed potato until smooth.
- Beat in sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Combine rice flour, cornstarch, cream of tartar and baking soda.
- Add to peanut butter mixture; mix well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Place in refrigerator for about 25 minutes until batter firms a bit.
- With hands gently form batter into round balls (1 tsp sized); place on nonstick baking sheet 2½ inches apart.
- Using fork that has been dipped into rice flour, flatten cookies to about ¼ inch thickness.
- Sprinkle peanuts over top.
- Bake in 375 °F oven for about 15-20 or until golden brown around edges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.