- 1½ cup bean flour
- 1½ cup rice flour
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 2 cups puréed cooked or canned pumpkin
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup corn oil (or other vegetable oil)
- ½ cup water
- 4 eggs
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and spices.
- Stir together pumpkin, corn oil and water, add eggs one at a time.
- Make a well in center of flour mixture, add pumpkin mixture and stir.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 1 hour at 325°F.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.