So yummy. To make the crust see Almond Pie Crust.
- 1 x 9-inch unbaked almond pie crust (recipe below)
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups of pumpkin (16 ounce can)
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1 can of condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until blended.
- Pour into unbaked almond pie crust and baked in a preheated 375-degree oven for approximately 35 to 40 minutes or until cake tester inserted comes out clean.
- Cool, and garnish with whipped cream (if wanted).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.