- 3 eggs
- ½ cup water
- flour as needed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Sift the flour, make a hole in the middle and pour the eggs inside.
- Mix them with a little flour, then add the water and salt and make a stiff dough.
- Divide in three, then work each third a little, make into balls and let rest, covered, for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Take each ball and make a sheet as thin as possible.
- Place it on a floured cloth and let dry.
- When half dry, cut the strips laid on top of one another in narrower strips, (about as wide as a finger).
- Spread on a clean surface and let dry for 20 – 25 minutes.
- They can be used afterwards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.